Alignment is one of the most essential elements about body mechanics and posture. Improper alignment found in many exercises and activities in our daily life may cause biomechanical imbalances and resulting pain. Thanyapura’s body alignment stretch class helps participants to make small adjustments, and will guide them into stretching correctly and safely according to proper alignment. The body will not only be re-educated to create less stress on the spine and relieve muscle fatigue, but range of motion, strengthening, and improved posture will also be aided. The class will provide a variety of stretching methods, such as active and passive static stretching, dynamic stretching, and proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation (PNF) within a yogic context of knowing the self and beyond the self-flexibility.
- Boosts immunity
- Calms the mind
- Alleviates tension in the body
- Tones the spine and body
What Should I Bring?
- Comfortable flowing pants and loose tops
- Water bottle
- Change of clothes
Additional Class Information
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.