Start your day right at Thanyapura’s serene Sunrise Station. The sessions focus on controlling the breath whilst flowing through a series of stretches and poses designed to improve posture and encourage relaxation. This warm up class prepares you for the day ahead, nourishes your body with Vitamin D from the sun and can be combined with other yoga or cardio workouts to further improve strength.
What Should I Bring?
- Water bottle
Additional Class Information
- Eat a few hours prior to spinning class (do not be full or hungry).
- Drink water before, during and after the class.
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.