A great place to start for those who are brand-new to yoga or for those wanting to revisit the foundations and principles of their practice. This slow moving Twist yoga class will help you relax, rejuvenate and strengthen your body.
- More flexibility
- Increases muscle strength
- Improves poster
- Preserves cartilage and joints
- Spine protection
- Regulates blood pressure
- Boosts immune system
What Should I Bring?
- Comfortable flowing pants and loose tops
- Water bottle
- Change of clothes
Additional Class Information
Warnings or extra advice…
- Safety is paramount. If it gets too hot, guests can excuse themselves to avoid heat exhaustion.
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
Members & Resort Guests
Memberships & Day Passes
Stay With Us
Private Lessons? Get started!
Contact Club Services to secure your place.