PHUKET, THAILAND– In keeping with Thanyapura Sports and Leisure Club’s (TSLC) continuous stream of prestigious athletic guests taking to its pools, Thanyapura Sports Hotel will be celebrating all things aquatic with its Songkran Bliss package to hail in the Thai New Year.
Guests can enjoy four days and three nights at Asia’s first dedicated sports hotel, with full access to TSLC’s state of the art sports facilities and an exciting trip to Phuket’s lively Patong beach for the island’s annual Songkran celebrations.
With airport transfer, traditional Thai massage, guaranteed late check-out and a decadent Thai set dinner at Divine restaurant, guests can relax and completely unwind, or, take advantage of the group activities in world class sports facilities and have an action-packed sports adventure combined with all the wet and wild fun of Songkran.
The Songkran Bliss package is priced at THB 20,400 net per package and is valid for stays between 10 – 17 April, 2013 with a free room upgrade for early birds booking by 7 April.
- 3 night’s accommodation in a Sport Room
- Roundtrip airport transfer by car
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- Daily gourmet breakfast
- A roundtrip transfer to Phuket Songkran Festival at Patong Beach
- A Thai set dinner at Divine Restaurant
- A one-hour Thai massage at Thanyapura Spa
- Day Pass to TSLC sport club
- A turn-down gift in celebration of the festive occasion
– Rates are in Thai Baht and inclusive service charge and government tax.
– Extra Nights at Best Available Rate